Have multiple pets? No problem!
Use our “Additional Pets” membership to purchase memberships for other pets in your family.
Here’s how it works:
Already a member?
Just log into your account and add one “Additional Pets” membership to your cart for each additional pet you would like a membership for.
Not a member yet?
First, add the “First Pet Membership” to your cart. Then add one “Additional Pets” membership to your cart for each additional pet you would like a membership for.
• RCOA Certificate – Now your rescue pet will have “papers”
• RCOA T-shirt (included with “First Pet” membership only)
• RCOA personalized ID tag
• RCOA car magnet (included with “First Pet” membership only)
• RCOA membership card
• 10% donation to their designated rescue group
• Access to RCOA members only section of the website
• Discounted RCOA store merchandise pricing
• Discounts to RCOA member veterinarians
• Discounts to RCOA member vendors
Frequently Asked Questions
+Why do I need a membership for all of my pets?
Each pet is an individual and the membership allows them to be registered as a rescued pet (just like every child gets their own birth certificate). Each pet will also receive a Rescue Certificate, custom ID tag and membership card. The rescues benefit as well with a donation from every membership going directly to rescue.